"They're not smores; they're samosas!"

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

House Arrest?

This blog comes to you directly from Colin's room. He took off for BC just as another round of massive, noisy house renovations are taking place here, sending me fleeing to the basement for some semblance of sanctuary. Today's renovation agenda includes removing the existing floors from both the foyer and the kitchen...which means I can't prepare for my thesis defense because all my material is in my room, and I have to go through the foyer-in-repair to get there. I guess I'm stuck watching TV and surfing the internet downstairs for the rest of the day (aw, shucks!).

Gosh, all my blogging friends have been very, very quiet lately. If blogging has become uncool, please let me know so I can stop doing it too!! It seems like everyone's on MySpace...which is something I've long resisted to join. But if that's what's cool these days, tell me and I'll join! ;)

I was going to celebrate the passing of my thesis defence by going to see Incubus on May 18 in Regina, but now that's postponed until the fall due to a wrist injury suffered by one of the guitarists. I think I'll take the day off anyway and hit the golf course...

Off I go...there's an Ebay auction I have an eye on...

1 Comments:

  • Apparently facebook is cool, but if you don't already have one you might as well wait for the next cool thing to come around. It shouldn't take long

    By Blogger Unknown, at 4/12/2007 7:50 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home