"They're not smores; they're samosas!"

Friday, June 01, 2007

Hey there, ho there, hi there

I don't think I've logged into the 'ol blog since I discovered Crackbook (credit: Colin). Blogging doesn't appeal to me as much as it used to, and I really don't have much to say these days. All I do is apply for jobs, miss work because of a nagging foot injury and listen to music. Maybe I'll blog again when something interesting happens. For now, Facebook is more than adequate.

I notice Dana B has tagged me in some questionnaire type dealy. I will respond before I take my leave.

What's the topic? 7 things you might not know about me?? $^#$^! OK, I'll give it a shot.

1. I'm the proud owner of a Tickle Me Elmo. Why should I be bound by the recommended age? Elmo's laughter is hysterical, and this particular version rolls around on the floor. It AMUSES me.

2. I will not eat restaurant salad. I don't like lettuce and I don't care for most salad dressings; I eat the bagged spring mix only, and with Kraft Greek with Feta and Oregano dressing only. I hate vegetables, so if there's a combination that works for me, I stick with it.

3. Some people know this, and some don't...because some don't, this counts on the list. I've always wanted to ride in a bobsled. I intend to make this happen at some point.

4. I don't care for hot weather. I'd much rather go to a dreary, windy, rainy golf course in England than play in the sand in Mexico.

5. I haven't seen ANY of the Lord of the Rings movies. Did I miss anything?

6. I have no arches in my feet. They're as flat as a pancake...and 6 years at Extra Foods is doing them no favours.

7. I want to get into the Guiness Book of World Records...preferably for a category that doesn't exist yet...maybe something sideburn related...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home