"They're not smores; they're samosas!"

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

The Great One

Blog post #99. Everyone celebrates 25ths, 50ths, 100ths...just thought I'd be different ;)

I handed in my last term paper ever yesterday. I must say, it's tough doing a paper on Easter weekend (LOL). Turned out I had a lot of research that I really couldn't fit into the paper, but it's stuff I can use for my thesis...thank goodness. Still have a mountain of information to sort through too...and it doesn't help that I'm a methodical reader either. Goody.

Back to work tomorrow night after 2 weeks off. It was nice to have a break from the hustle and bustle (and the occasional idiot customers) of Extra Foods despite not doing anything fun while I was off! However, I am saddened by the fact that I will have to shave off my 2-week old "lumberjack-ish" goatee...I never get this long to craft facial hair and I was getting attached to it. I....will....not....cry....

Went for breakfast with Colin this morning (I had a French Toast Sandwich...yes, thst's right), then went to the driving range so he could break in his new set of golf clubs. I think it might be awhile before I deem myself ready for golf action...yeesh...

Stoked for the NHL playoffs. So happy to see the Leafs not make it ;)

Colin brought back a bounty of pre-release music from his trip to Nashville scouting new Christian music for the year. I'm hearing stuff that nobody will get to buy until June. The new Day of Fire rocks...but I guess none of you would know that! ;)

My friend Ashley wanted to go catch a flick on Saturday night, and we debated the merits of watching a Bruce Willis movie vs. a Harrison Ford movie. I voted for Ford...unforgettable as Han Solo and Indiana Jones (and I think he was the Fugitive if memory serves me right). I was the first to cave, so we went to see Willis' 16 Blocks. Willis was pretty good portraying a pissed-off cop who didn't want to work overtime and just wanted to go home. In the end, we learn that people do indeed change. Hollywood needs your money, so I'm not going to tell you how he reached that conclusion ;)

Jack Bauer: more like MacGyver or Chuck Norris? Or better?

I'm going to go pick at the remnants of our Easter turkey. I'll post again when I have stuff to talk about ;)

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home